Why Fitness Is So Important Today?
The importance of fitness in today’s world can very well be summarised by line – “TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY. IT’S THE ONLY PLACE YOU HAVE TO LIVE.”
Fitness and body immunity is the need of the hour when a new virus is affecting the world every now and then. We all need to be safe and look after our bodies daily. Covid-19 is the most trending topic in the world at the moment. Colosseum fitness will very soon be the trending topic in not just New Town but all of Kolkata because of its world-class facilities at affordable prices..
Major Fitness Benefits of regular physical activities
- Mental peace – Exercise reduces the body’s stress hormones and stimulates the production of endorphins which are natural pain killers as well as mood elevators of a human body.
- Improves metabolism – Since muscle utilizes a larger number of calories than fat, fortifying your muscles will transform you into an increasingly proficient calorie-consuming machine, in any event, when you’re very still.
- Better physical appearance – It gives you toned muscles using cardiovascular and weightlifting, which will definitely make you look more attractive.
- Increases stamina – When you are feeling low, exercise might be the last thing that comes into your head but researches have proven than consistent exercise can help you boost your stamina.
- Strong bones – Like a muscle, bone is a living tissue that responds to exercise by becoming stronger. Young ladies and men who exercise normally have a better peak bone mass than those who don’t exercise regularly.
- Muscle Strength – A strength exercise is any movement that makes your muscles work more enthusiastically than expected. This expands your muscles’ quality, size, force, and perseverance.
- Lower risk of diseases – Normal exercise can help improve your heart wellbeing. Recent studies have indicated that interim level training is frequently endured well in individuals with various illness, and prove to be advantageous.
- Better sleep – Physical action expands time spent in profound rest, the most physically restorative sleep phase.
- Better mood – Gymming facilitates physical training which in turn stimulates hormones that have the power to improve a person’s mood.
Fitness does not only refer to being physically fit but also refers to the mental state of a person. A person might be physically fit, but mentally depressed. So what would be the point of physical fitness without mental peace? Therefore meditation needs to be supplemented by physical activities such as regular exercise.
The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow. You can now be physically fit if you start exercising and working out daily. All you need to do is join Colosseum Fitness It provides the latest equipment along with world-class trainers and linkage with food nutritionists. They even provide 3 free sessions. Are you still confused about whether to join the gym or not? Don’t worry, some of these listed points may help you to make your decision:
- GYMMING CAN HELP YOU TO ACTUALLY LIVE LONGER: According to various studies and researches conducted, it has been scientifically proved that people who work out regularly tend to live longer as well as healthier as compared to other people. Gymming is not only the scientific formula to stay fit but also a proven activity that increases a person’s life expectancy rate and thereby helps to reduce premature mortality.
- IT HELPS TO REDUCE THE RISK OF INJURY: Exercising regularly and doing physical activities ensures good muscle strength, excellent bone density, flexibility, and stability. Therefore, being physically fit can give you the strength to balance and resilience to accidental injuries. This means that one is less likely to fall and stronger the bones, lesser are the chances of bone injuries.
- IT CAN HELP IN REDUCING HEALTH PROBLEMS: Every now and then we listen to people saying that laziness is not good. Do you ever wonder why? Well, physical inactivity is associated with an increased risk of various chronic diseases and a number of health issues. Especially during this time of the year where coronavirus is spreading like a wildfire, keeping your body strong and healthy becomes essential.
Exercise not only changes your body but also your mood and your attitude towards life. During exercise, your body releases chemicals that can improve your mood and make you feel relaxed. The most important thing about mental health is that if you are not at your mental peace, you will not be able to enjoy anything in life. In today’s world, the problem is not a lack of money or time. The problem is with our mental health which we all take so lightly. Everybody is so busy, occupied and depressed in their daily lives that they forget to spare a second to smile. Everybody should start meditating every morning. If the prime minister of your country has time for it, then you also have time for it. Regular exercise will improve your body fitness, increase metabolism and help you mentally.
EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON YOUR PERSPECTIVE OF LIFE. “ONE DAY OR DAY ONE, YOU DECIDE”. SO GET OFF YOUR COSY BED AND START WORKING. START EXERCISING. START RUNNING. STAY COMMITTED. WORK HARD IN SILENCE AND LET YOUR SUCCESS BE THE NOISE.